Most popular property and casualty insurance articles of 2023
The Insurance Portal invites you to read or re-read our ten most popular property and casualty insurance articles of 2023.
Desjardins General Insurance Group (DGIG) belongs to a consortium of investors that is buying the insurer ICPEI and turning it into a private company.
- Intact Financial Corporation announced a 16 per cent increase in net income in 2022 to $2.4 billion from $2.1 billion in 2021.
- The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) released the 2023-2024 edition of its "Annual Risk Outlook" (ARO) on April 18.
- Definity Financial Corporation has continued to improve its quarter-over-quarter performance since going public.
- In its June 2023 issue, Insurance Journal measures the profitability of 10 Canadian P&C insurers. They are ranked according to their 2022 net income.
- Aviva Group companies singled out in report about industry-wide non-compliance with Take-All-Comers requirements in the Insurance Act.
- Insurance and office supplies banded together through a new partnership between Allstate Protection Plans, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation, and privately owned Staples Canada.
- Despite the return to normal claims experience, Aviva plc's Canadian branch improved its results in 2022.
- Intact Financial Corporation and its subsidiary RSA announced March 28 that the company plans to exit the personal lines motor market in the United Kingdom.
- The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) issued a public statement July 17 that the public should not conduct insurance business with this particular agent.
Make your business shine with Visibility360!
Get a PDF version to share in your networks.I'm interested