Most popular articles of 2023 related to health
The Insurance Portal invites you to read or re-read our ten most popular articles on health-related benefits, services or issues from 2023.
- The Government of Canada has announced that it will require employers and pension plan administrators to report when employees have been eligible to access dental insurance or dental coverage of any kind, on annual T4 and T4A slips, beginning in 2023.
- According to the January 2023 Mental Health Index compiled by TELUS Health (formerly LifeWorks), 20 per cent of Canadians have cut back on health-related expenses.
- A new report from Manulife Financial Corporation shows a growing number of adults are being diagnosed and treated for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Drug utilization trends are examined in depth in the most recent report from GreenShield, the 2023 GreenShield Administration Drug Trends Report.
- Following the modernization of benefits plans which have occurred over the past three years, TELUS Health says there are five health benefits trends it is focused on in 2023.
- On July 26, virtual provider of physical, mental, and wellness healthcare, Dialogue Health Technologies Inc. announced before markets opened, that it accepted a purchase offer made by Sun Life Financial.
- The Canadian Life & Health Insurance Association (CLHIA) is warning that many Canadians will lose access to drug coverage and that the government’s proposed universal drug program will cost unnecessary billions
- In May 1, 2023, TELUS Health became the official employee assistance program (EAP) provider for mutual company, Beneva.
- Advocating for the inclusion of virtual care in employee benefits programs, TELUS Health has published a pair of reports, entitled The future of virtual healthcare: Considerations for employers.
- Simpill Health Group Inc., operating as Pillway, announced that Sun Life has invested $9.5-million in the company to allow it to expand its technology-driven health care services.
Make your business shine with Visibility360!
Get a PDF version to share in your networks.I'm interested