Most popular investment articles of 2023
By The IJ Staff | December 27 2023 10:00AM
The Insurance Portal invites you to read or re-read our ten most popular articles on investment-related benefits, services or issues from 2023.
- The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPP Investments) released its fiscal year end results on May 24, showing a net return of 1.3 per cent in 2023
- The Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC) published its net fund sales and net asset figures for both mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for February 2023.
- Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) payment rates have been increased 6.5 per cent in July 2023.
- The New Self-Regulatory Organization of Canada (New SRO) officially launched Jan. 3.
- Following the announcement that Hub Financial Inc. has acquired nine remaining BridgeForce Financial Group entities, TruStone Financial Inc. announced that it would part ways with those companies.
- For the quarter ended April 30, Toronto Dominion Bank (TD) reported net income attributable to common shareholders of $3.4 billion.
- Hub International Limited announced that a new investor has signed on with the firms’ existing shareholders,
- June 13 was a busy day for mergers and acquisitions in the industry, with two large companies announcing the acquisition of insurance distribution in one case, and wealth management expertise in the next.
- Presidents say consolidation decision made with advisor independence in mind.
- In a surprise announcement made July 26, Dialogue Health Technologies Inc. says it has entered into a definitive arrangement with Sun Life Financial Inc.
The most popular in Investment
Make your business shine with Visibility360!
Get a PDF version to share in your networks.I'm interested
Related topics …