Most popular property and casualty insurance articles of 2022
By The IJ Staff | December 28 2022 10:35AM
In 2022, articles about Intact and Aviva’s financial results took first and second spot among our most widely read articles.
- Ninety-three per cent: The magnitude of the increase in Intact Financial Corporation's net income in 2021 compared with 2020.
Intact earnings passed the $2 billion mark in 2021 - Insurance Portal (insurance-portal.ca)
- Aviva plc's Canadian subsidiary advanced in 2021.
Aviva Canada: Operating income soars by 41.5 per cent in 2021 - Insurance Portal (insurance-portal.ca)
- Concerns were raised that changes to Quebec’s Charter of the French Language would affect brokers’ ability to offer products and serve their clients.
Francization of contracts: concern is growing among brokers - Insurance Portal (insurance-portal.ca)
- Two new property and casualty insurers applied to establish a Canadian branch.
Two insurers want to open branches in Canada - Insurance Portal (insurance-portal.ca)
- Navacord Corp. announced Aug. 10 that it acquired Insurance Store.
Navacord acquires Insurance Store - Insurance Portal (insurance-portal.ca)
The most popular in P&C
Related topics …