Charles Brindamour has taken another step toward the integration of RSA.
The CEO of Intact Financial Corporation has unveiled his operating committee in anticipation of the closing of the RSA acquisition. This team will ensure that the company delivers on its 10-year strategic roadmap, he said. The co-heads of the RSA integration will be Charlotte Jones and Carla Smith.
The new operating committee will begin its work on June 1, the expected completion date of the acquisition. The committee members are:
- Scott Egan, CEO, UK & International;
- Louis Gagnon, Chief Executive Officer, Canada;
- T. Michael Miller, CEO, Global Specialty Lines;
- Patrick Barbeau, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer;
- Ken Anderson, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Investor Relations;
- Frederic Cotnoir, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer;
- Anne Fortin, Executive Vice President, Direct Distribution and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer. She will report to Louis Gagnon;
- Darren Godfrey, Executive Vice President, Global Specialty Lines. He will report to T. Michael Miller;
- Charlotte Jones, Chief Financial Officer, UK and International. Jones will oversee operations in Scandinavia. She will report to Scott Egan;
- Louis Marcotte, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer;
- Benoit Morissette, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk and Actuarial Officer;
- Werner Muehlemann, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Intact Investment Management Inc.;
- Carla Smith, Executive Vice President and Chief People, Strategy and Climate Officer.
The High Court of Justice in England and Wales in London must now formally approve the transaction at a hearing scheduled for May 25. If approved, the acquisition will close on June 1.