Invesco announces changes to its mutual funds suiteBy The IJ Staff | May 26 2017 09:45AM
Invesco Canada announced May 25 that it will be making changes to its lineup of mutual funds. These changes include a proposed fund merger and the termination of several series.
Invesco proposes to merge the Invesco Emerging Market Debt Fund into Invesco Global Bond Fund as of July 28, 2017. The merger requires approval of unitholders of the Emerging Market Debt Fund, other than Series D and Series PTFU, which will be terminated immediately prior to the merger, stated the company in an announcement. Unitholders will be asked to vote at a special meeting to be held in Toronto on July 24, 2017.
Invesco also plans to terminate the following series:
- Invesco Core Canadian Balanced Class, Series T8
- Invesco Global Real Estate Fund, Series T8
- Invesco Intactive Growth Portfolio, Series T8
- Invesco Intactive Growth Portfolio Class, Series T8
- Invesco Intactive Maximum Growth Portfolio, Series T8
- Invesco Intactive Maximum Growth Portfolio Class, Series T8
- Invesco Select Canadian Equity Fund, Series T8 and Series T6
- Trimark Canadian Class, Series T8 and Series T6
- Trimark Select Balanced Fund, Series T8
The above mentioned series will be terminated as of July 28, 2017. They are closed to new investors effective immediately.