Most popular life insurance articles of 2022
By The IJ Staff | January 03 2023 10:00AM
The past 12 months were marked by increased regulatory scrutiny, in particular with respect to tiered recruitment.
- The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario proposed a compliance order against Greatway Financial Inc.
- A joint review of three MGAs was led by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario on behalf of six jurisdictions and the Canadian Council of Insurance Regulators.
- Sun Life reviewed its compensation structure for advisors.
- Empire Life acquired and amalgamated a number of MGAs.
- In a letter to the editor, Experior shared its concerns about regulators’ report.
The most popular in Life Insurance
Related topics …