Most popular articles of 2022 related to health
The Insurance Portal invites you to read or re-read our five most popular articles on health-related benefits, services or issues from 2022.
1) The Green Shield Canada group of companies aims to stand out as the provider that offers the best digital access to mental and dental health care in Canada.
2) Canadians with certain group health plans, like health-care spending accounts and medical reimbursement plans, may now be able to get reimbursed for some COVID-19 tests.
3) TELUS Health launched Virtual Pharmacy, a new service intended to improve medication adherence by offering Canadians the opportunity to set up automatic refill reminders for prescription medications shipped directly to their door.
4) Roee Ben-Eli, director, strategic programs at TELUS Health Virtual Care, is blunt. He said he believes that mental health support programs are often like a facade, and fail to provide employees with the help they need.
5) Interest in voluntary critical illness benefits in group plans was stoked by the pandemic.